In this interview, Duncan shares...
- The two investor fears your project must address to acquire financing
- How to demonstrate inevitability so your film can attract investors
- Understanding your entrepreneurial role as a producer
- How to ensure your film project garners momentum and financing interest
- How to use the Slated platform to gain exposure for your project, and connect with investors and industry professionals
- Why you must understand the market value of cast
- The biggest misconception equity investors have
- How producers can demonstrate ROI for financiers
- How Slated is helping (and how producers can help) educate investors that film is a viable asset class
On January 28, 2014, as this episode was about to be released, Slated announced Duncan Cork was stepping down as CEO of the company and as a member of the Board of Directors, and would be staying on in an advisory role as the company introduces a new focus.
Join Slated: Free Membership