Adapted Screenplay Competition - 2021 Art Cards
The Official 2021 Adapted Screenplay Competition Art Card features a black and white vintage image of a Woodstock typewriter and the title of the showcase inked in black (with a splash of red) against a grayish-white background.
These cards are a great way to share your participation or placement in the competition with fans, friends, family and professional associates.
- 4x6 folded cards.
- Interior of card is white/blank for writing your own inscription.
- Includes plain white envelopes for mailing.
- Silver Pearlescent option: 105# card stock with a metallic silver based iridescent shimmer surface.
- Smooth Matte option: 100# solar white card stock with a smooth matte finish.
- Available in boxes of 50 cards per box or 100 cards per box.
This item is produced in North America and is available for delivery within the United States and Canada.
We ship all orders free-of-charge, via standard delivery, from our print production partners in New York, Texas or Montreal.
Our products are made upon order, which means once you place the order, we start working to get it to you. This helps us avoid overproduction and waste. It also means it takes a little longer to fulfill items compared to traditional "ready-made" product, since we're producing it specifically for you.
Currently, art prints are produced and delivered within 12 to 14 days from the date of order.
We guarantee your satisfaction.
If we send you an incorrect item or you receive a damaged product, simply take a photo of the item and shipping container and contact us within 14 days so we can issue you a return approval number. We will promptly fix or replace your order at no charge.